IN A NUTSHELL:
- Tackle the major signs of congestion
- Relieves overworked pores of blackheads and excess oil
- Helps prevent acne breakouts
- Balances oil production
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- 100% natural
WHAT MAKES THE ACNE B.O.P. SERUM SO AWESOME:
When blackheads, excess oil, and enlarged congested pores have over stayed their welcome, add my Acne B.O.P. serum to your routine to give them the boot! This serum is designed as a concentrated treatment for very specific problem (problems that just happen to be the biggest culprits of acne breakouts and lowered self-esteem). In fact, this serum tackles “the big 3” problems so well, it’s named after them!
- B – Blackheads .. This serum helps detox & purify those bad boys!
- O - Oil .. This serum balances excessive oil production. When this is balanced and skin is exfoliated regularly, acne is stopped before it can start.
- P – Pores … as in enlarged, congested pores. This serum helps wash out and clear up congestion so pores can heal and relax.
The ingredients in this serum help balance oil production, clear out congested enlarged pores, and help purify blackheads (bye bye blackheads!). If you’re serious about clearing up acne, start with the Acne Prone Skin Care Kit, and add this serum to your routine!
(pst.. if you know your acne is also being caused by unbalanced hormones, hormonal changes, or bacteria, also add the Skin Support Serum).
BUT I ALREADY USE A MOISTURIZER! WHY ADD A SERUM?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
HOW TO USE SERUMS:
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area)
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs!)
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid.
- Organic Hazelnut Oil
- Organic Grape Seed Oil
- Organic Cedarwood Oil
- Organic Palmarosa Oil
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Organic Aloe
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Wild Yam Root Extract
- Raddish Root Ferment Filtrate
Find out more about these icons here.
Non greasy and very light, works great with the Hydra healing gel
I've been using this serum before applying moisturizer in the evening and have seen an improvement in my skin!
I added this guy into my routine when I realised the Acne B.O.P. Mist wasn't enough to combat the dryness of the winter. The ingredients are mostly oil-based, but don't let that intimidate you. I can ensure you that my skin has not broken out because of this serum. Instead, it has helped me reach that extra hydration I needed. I apply it at night primarily (as was recommended) because it will leave your skin feeling shiny due to the oils. But I like it because it feels like I'm wearing a soothing mask that is slowly being absorbed into my skin. The smell is on par with the rest of Batty's products, maybe even stronger than that, which is always nice. I see this serum lasting a little over a month using it daily. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking to enhance your hydration needs.
I love the smell and the feel. It's a pleasure to put on my skin.
It was bought for my son. Love the smell!! Takes the redness out. He is using the Jojoba facial scrub as well. He may need to use it for a bit to get any other toxins out. Would like to try the facial soap for acne as well.