What makes Batty’s Bath Eyeshadows so awesome?
One of the most requested products has finally hit the shelves at Batty’s Bath- Introducing Batty’s Bath Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows.
Each shade in the collection of pearlescent, satin finish shadows was hand chosen for their ability to showcase the windows to your soul. They provide a modern, shimmery effect without looking glittery, and because each shadow is hand pressed with extra love, you get tons of condensed product in one pot.
You’ll love how pigmented each shade is, and you can even apply wet for the ultimate impact. As an added bonus, if used wet, these shadows can also be applied as an eye liner too. Application is super smooth, super blend-able and with minimal fallout that tends to occur with loose shadows, because they’re easier to control.
In a nutshell:
- 100% natural
- Gluten free & Vegan!
- Amazing pigmentation
- Long-wearing formula
- Creamy texture that minimizes fallout
- Super blendable
- Pearlescent/ satin finish
- Wet or dry application
Each palette in the Batty's Bath makeup line was designed with one highlighter, one lid, one crease, and one outer crease colour, so you can get a complete look with just one palette. We like to keep things simple for all our Radiant Rebels, and this palette is no exception. The Asteria palette is our go-to collection for creating a quick and easy smokey eye or dramatic luxury look. In fact, this palette is named after the goddess of the stars, Asteria, thanks to its galactic inspired tones.
- Aurora – highlight: a creamy eggshell with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Nova – lid: a true gold with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Solstice – crease / outer corner: a rich mocha with a pearlescent finish
- Dark Matter – outer corner: a dark charcoal with a shimmer finish
How to use the Batty’s Bath Pressed Eyeshadows
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
Above is a suggested look for this palette, but we totally encourage Radiant Rebels to get wild and creative to with how you pair these shades if our suggested look isn't for you. Play around with the shades and truly find a look and combination that is unique to you and matches your radiant personality.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Wet application: give your brush a sprits of the Quick Spritz Setting Spray before dipping into your shadows for the highest level of pigmentations. This works great when applying the shadows as an eyeliner with an angled liner brush
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our highlighter shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
- Zinc oxide
- Organic coconut oil.
Note: none of our ingredients are micronized!
Looking for refills for your palette? You'll find single shades here.
Find out more about these icons here.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.