What makes the Batty’s Bath Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer so awesome?
This little jar of skin-loving, creamy concealer will help you keep your late night secrets ;). No one has to know that you couldn’t put down the latest romance novel on Oprah’s Book List, or that your old friend was in town for one night only, so you painted the town red till 3 AM. Our Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer was formulated with a pink undertone to neutralize unfortunately dark, under-eye circles that happen to even the best of us from time to time.
Plus, why put toxic, chemical chalked paste on your skin, when you can get the same amazing coverage from a concealer made from the Earth’s healing goodness? Just like all of the Batty’s Bath Mineral Concealers, it’s created with only the most natural and beneficial of ingredients, which is extra important for the delicate skin around your eyes. It won’t clog your pores and is safe for sensitive and acne prone skin. As an added, pink concealers are awesome for hiding dark spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring. It’s super moisturizing too for those with dry or mature skin.
It’s time to let your eyes do the talking, and not what surrounds them. This concealer won’t smudge and crease, when set with our Oil Absorbing Setting Powder, and has you covered from morning till night.
In a Nutshell:
- 100% natural
- Brightens and camouflages dark under-eye circles
- Reduces the look of dark spots with a buildable coverage
- Safe for acne prone skin
- Won’t clog pores
- Contains sun blocking ingredients
- Conditioning and moisturizing
- Sensitive skin safe
How to use the Batty’s Bath Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer
- Start with a clean face & apply your moisturizer and other booster products as needed.
- Apply your foundation to all areas of the face except the eye area. This allows for optimal “stickiness” to the skin.
- Using a (clean!) finger, gently pat the Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer in a triangular shape along the bottom of your eyelid, down the bridge of your nose, and then back up on a diagonal towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Using a small concealer brush, damp beauty blender or small stippling bush (you can even continue to use your finger if you prefer), gently pat the concealer until it’s blended out and you’ve accomplished the coverage you desire.
- To conceal dark spots, use the same technique and simply dab/pat the concealer on the area (not brush, as this will remove most of the product from the area you’re looking to hide)
- To set, simply apply a light dusting of our Oil Absorbing Setting Powder. For added coverage you also set the concealer with our Mineral Makeup Foundation.
BONUS TIP: Carry the excess concealer on your makeup brush onto your eye lid. Our Mineral Concealers also make great a great base for vivid eyeshadow looks.
- Size: 5g
- Concealer is packaged in glass jars.
- Jars come packaged inside a cardboard box
- This product is vegetarian and cruelty-free but not vegan (it contains beeswax sourced from local, ethical beekeepers)
None of our ingredients are micronized (no nano particles here!)
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Avocado Butter
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Organic Shea Butter
- Titanium Dioxide
- Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic Castor Oil
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Iron Oxide
- Beeswax (local & ethically harvested)
- Rosemary Extract
- Meadowfoam Oil
- Neem Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Vitamin E (gluten free)
Find out more about these icons here.
I found this product really thick and took awhile to figure out the best way to apply. I find putting just a little on a concealer brush and really blending it works best for me. I love that it does not make my eyes water. It really covers well.
To be honest it took me a bit to get the hang of applying this concealer (only need a tiny amount and make sure to blend it out), but once I did - it quickly became one of my favourite products. It actually brightens up my tired looking mom eyes - definitely don't need to use much of this product at all to get results, so the jar will last a LONG time. Will be buying this again - if it ever runs out :)
This stuff is THICK. That makes it a little hard to apply without pulling and tugging your skin, but it also means you only need a tiny amount, so even though the jar is bitty it'll last a really long time. It does tend to give me reverse racoon eyes so there's no using this on it's own just to brighten up a bit - you definitely need to layer something over it (I have the CC cream and powder mineral foundation).
I was excited to try this CC concealer because I have awful eye circles but was disappointed to find it made my asian tan skin ashey. Apparently in colour correcting theory pink is more suitable for lighter skin while orange and red are suitable for medium/dark skin tones. The texture of this concealer isn't the most creamy but it'll definitely last you a while because you just do a quick dab and that'll do for an entire eye plus it doesn't irritate at all. It'd be awesome to see orange/red concealers!
Just a dab will do you. This is a very concentrated concealer and it works wonders at eliminating dark under eye circles. You won't be disappointed. Add a dusting of setting powder or mineral foundation over top for a matte finish.
Will this product ever run out??? You barely need to use any because it's so dense, just dab/pat it under and around your eye. A great concealer for my dark circles!
This product comes in this tiny glass jar, and at first you think, "Wow. This is going to go really fast." But then you pick up some of the product and... trust me--this concealer will last for a loooooong time. This is a super dense and thick concealer. It's not watery and it's not very creamy in texture (which is what I was expecting)... Instead, it feels more like clay--a little dry. You will only need a tiny bit of product to cover up your dark circles underneath your eyes. Trust me; I thought the opposite and used way too much the first time and I ended up resembling a clown. I suggest warming up the product in your fingers before applying it because the product will spread a lot better when you do that. When you blend out this product properly, you'll notice an instant brightening in your under eye area. I have pretty pale skin, but this product did NOT look too pink or dark on me. In fact, after I blended out this product, it looked extremely natural. I really like this product, and I appreciate Batty's other makeup products! I feel good knowing that when I want to look a little more put together, I can without putting nasty ingredients on my face. I'd definitely recommend this product to other people!