What makes Batty’s Bath Charcoal Mask so awesome?
Our bestselling soap now in a mask? Who could ask for more! Well… how about all the goodness of our Charcoal Soap AND the greatest of Aloe Vera in one mighty jar? The dirt drawing active charcoal absorbs deep into your pores to remove built up oils and toxins that clog pores and cause breakouts. The Aloe Vera contains two crucial hormones (Auxin & Gibberellins) providing mystical powers that help to heal broken skin and reduce inflammation. Gibberellins also acts a growth hormone, stimulating the production of new skin cells, minimizing the risk of scarring. For centuries, Aloe Vera has also been proven to help combat and effectively heal chronic skin conditions like psoriasis, acne and eczema in the Ayurvedic Medical Community (Hindu medicine based on herbal and mineral based healing).
Still haven’t gotten your attention? Let’s make lemonade then! Seriously… If there weren’t already enough goodies in our Charcoal Mask for you, let’s add Lemon Oil to the mix. It’s an omnipotent antioxidant, deep-cleaning, super maid for your skin that kills acne-causing bacteria. Oh AND it’s a natural toner that won’t dry out your skin like the alcohol based, drugstore brands do.
In a nutshell:
- Aloe Packed
- Super Hydrating
- Soothing & calming for inflamed, irritated skin
- DEEP detoxification, DEEP purifying & even DEEPER clean!
- Acne prone and sensitive skin safe
- Helps prevent brown spots
- Lightens up hyper-pigmentation
How to use the Batty’s Bath Charcoal Mask:
- Put on your favourite comfies and get ready to pamper yourself
- Apply liberally to your entire face, making sure to avoid the areas around your eyes
- Let stand for 30 minutes – 1 hour. Now’s the perfect time to catch up with your crazy Aunt Betty who always has awesome stories to tell you about. Why not give her a call.
- Wash your face with luke-warm water. Not too hot please, we don’t want to dry out our skin. You can use a wash cloth but be gentle and try to pat rather than scrub.
- EXFOLIATE! This one is key. You’ve just finished bringing a whack-load of impurities to the surface of yours skin. It time to slough them away and say good riddance! We suggest using one of our exfoliating cleanser. To find the right product for you, click here (or take this quick quiz!).
- 2 oz / 60 g
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Vitamin E (gluten free - soy derived)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Alkyl Acrylate
Find out more about these icons here.
Feels really really great
Thank you Batty for another awesome product!! I love how this one is like using the charcoal soap (which I love) but as a mask! My skin feels so smoothe and calm and soft after using this! I think it's been fading the redness I've had for years too! I'm super pale so it's hard not to notice the redness and it's finally starting to go away. I couldn't be happier! Huge thank you from my skin!