WHAT MAKES DAILY DETOX (PRIMER) FACIAL MOISTURIZER SO AWESOME?
Batty's Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer has been my little secret for a long time now! This is one of the essential items in my "tool kit" when it comes to making sure my complexion always looks its best!
IN A NUTSHELL
- Protects, nourishes, hydrates, and softens skin
- Absorbs deep into skin's layers to help skin retain moisture
- Repairs damaged skin and provides protection against free radicals
- Provide anti-inflammatory support
- Soothes irritation and heals breakouts
- Created barrier to protect skin from the elements and pollution
- Helps oily and combination skin find balance
- Contains astringent properties
- Naturally blocks some of the sun’s rays with titanium dioxide
One of the reasons that I can't be without my Daily Detox Moisturizer is the 4 clays I've packed into it! Read about them below.
THE 4 NATURAL CLAYS ARE THE KEY!
1. The first clay is strengthening for all skin types and is the strongest of all the clays for detoxification, which is extremely beneficial for acne prone skin! Why? Detoxing your skin throughout the day pulls up blackheads and impurities in the skin! This clay also helps rebalance oil flow and aid in the repair of scars.
2. The second clay is the ultimate in hydration and skin firming! This clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive skin while it’s hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturize, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
3. The third clay is used to add "slip", making it a good primer. A primer is used on the skin before you put your makeup on. It gives your skin a super smooth and soft texture, so your makeup goes on flawlessly without getting "caught" on any imperfections, dry spots, or fine lines.
4. The fourth clay rounds out this perfect formula with lots of benefits! This clay aids in rejuvenation, detoxification, and toning of the skin. It helps to reduce dryness & flakiness as well as improve skin clarity and elasticity.
This formula can be used as a day moisturizer even when you don't wear any makeup. When you do wear makeup with it, you'll be happy to know that you'll have something between your skin and makeup that's actually beneficial to the look of your skin!
Note: The primer will NOT show up as brown on your skin. It won't cause any discolouration and shows up sheer after applying it.
HOW TO USE
Once you have a clean canvas from washing, simply apply a light layer of this moisturizer to your face and neck (a little goes a LONG way with this thick, rich formula)
If you use any boosters (mists/gels/serums) in your routine, apply them before your moisturizer to lock in their beneficial ingredients
Wait for the moisturizer to be fully saturated before applying makeup
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Organic cocoa seed butter
- Organic shea butter
- Organic (soy) glycerin
- Deionized Water
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Mango Butter
- Organic Cupuaçu Butter
- Organic and certified sustainable Palm Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Japanese green tea extract
- Natural Green Clay
- Natural Pink Clay
- Natural Koalin Clay
- Natural Moroccan Lava Clay
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (100% renewably-sourced plant-based emulsifier; vegan and petroleum free; derived from sustainable palm oil)
- Zemea® (100% renewably-sourced ingredient from corn sugar; 100% natural; Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association (NPA))
- Titanium dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Organic grapefruit seed oil
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative)
Find out more about these icons here.
I bought this to have as a moisturizer and primer. Its the best choice I ever made! I have acne prone skin and some primers/moisturizers tend to break me out, but this one didn't, it had my skin feeling so smooth and my makeup sets great ! It really gives me moisture to my combination skin! My new favorite moisturizer/primer:)
I purchased this to use as a primer for my foundation. I don't often wear a full face of makeup, but when I do, it keeps my skin moisturized. It also provides a layer between my makeup and skin, which is what I wanted. If I wear the primer alone, it helps correct some of the unevenness and make my skin look dewy and healthy. I would recommend this!!
I love this moisturizer, it goes on smoothly and while it looks thick, once it is on your skin it´s absorbed immediately, leaving no trace of it whatsoever! I wear it during the day followed by Battys CC cream. I think i have seen a reduction in my blackheads after using it. Remember to use one of battys exfoliating cleansers at night so that you can clean all the stuff that might´ve come up to the surface! this will seriously detox your skin.
I apply this moisturizer every morning and it really nourishes my skin. Not only does it allow makeup to be applied flawlessly, but I also love feeling like there's a protective layer between my skin and my makeup.
Excellent moisturizer!! The best I have ever used. Not greasy at all. A little goes a long way. After only a day or two using it my skin is noticeably softer and looks healthier/younger.
I have never been able to find a moisturizer that would get rid of the dry skin around my mouth... until I found this product. Great product, I can't live with out it now. Thank you.
I've been seeing major improvements in my skin. I'm so excited because I was having a lot of breakouts around my chin/mouth area, as well as high cheek area.. I've been following the map outs from Batty as well as figuring out my triggers. It was so frustrating because I was losing hope in how to heal and relieve the pain of these breakouts. The primer is very moisturizing but isn't oily or heavy! I started using the primer this as well as the cystic acne mask to help clear out my breakouts in the evenings. in the AM I use the primer under my whipped foundation & my skin feels clean, free, and wonderful. A little goes a long way for this product, and I'm so happy I've found Batty's!
I am 50+ and have been using expensive brand name moisturizers in the past. After switching to the Facial Primer and Daily Detox Moisturizer, my skin has improved greatly. I use this before applying the whipped foundation and use the Oil Absorbing Setting Powder as well.
Great dual action product! Lovely moisturizer that absorbs well, while also acting as a detox for your skin.
I'm on my second bottle and I still look forward to using this facial moisturizer every day. Seriously. It seems thick, but it absorbs so well into my skin... It definitely does prepare my skin for any makeup I'm using afterwards. I feel more matte after using this product in the morning which is a blessing for my oily t-zone. And as a bonus, this product is drawing out all the crap out of my skin throughout the day as well as helping to reduce my hyper pigmentation. Can we give an award to this product? It really deserves it. <3