WHAT MAKES DAILY DETOX (PRIMER) FACIAL MOISTURIZER SO AWESOME?
Batty's Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer has been my little secret for a long time now! This is one of the essential items in my "tool kit" when it comes to making sure my complexion always looks its best!
IN A NUTSHELL
- Protects, nourishes, hydrates, and softens skin
- Absorbs deep into skin's layers to help skin retain moisture
- Repairs damaged skin and provides protection against free radicals
- Provide anti-inflammatory support
- Soothes irritation and heals breakouts
- Created barrier to protect skin from the elements and pollution
- Helps oily and combination skin find balance
- Contains astringent properties
- Naturally blocks some of the sun’s rays with titanium dioxide
One of the reasons that I can't be without my Daily Detox Moisturizer is the 4 clays I've packed into it! Read about them below.
THE 4 NATURAL CLAYS ARE THE KEY!
1. The first clay is strengthening for all skin types and is the strongest of all the clays for detoxification, which is extremely beneficial for acne prone skin! Why? Detoxing your skin throughout the day pulls up blackheads and impurities in the skin! This clay also helps rebalance oil flow and aid in the repair of scars.
2. The second clay is the ultimate in hydration and skin firming! This clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive skin while it’s hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturize, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
3. The third clay is used to add "slip", making it a good primer. A primer is used on the skin before you put your makeup on. It gives your skin a super smooth and soft texture, so your makeup goes on flawlessly without getting "caught" on any imperfections, dry spots, or fine lines.
4. The fourth clay rounds out this perfect formula with lots of benefits! This clay aids in rejuvenation, detoxification, and toning of the skin. It helps to reduce dryness & flakiness as well as improve skin clarity and elasticity.
This formula can be used as a day moisturizer even when you don't wear any makeup. When you do wear makeup with it, you'll be happy to know that you'll have something between your skin and makeup that's actually beneficial to the look of your skin!
Note: The primer will NOT show up as brown on your skin. It won't cause any discolouration and shows up sheer after applying it.
HOW TO USE
Once you have a clean canvas from washing, simply apply a light layer of this moisturizer to your face and neck (a little goes a LONG way with this thick, rich formula)
If you use any boosters (mists/gels/serums) in your routine, apply them before your moisturizer to lock in their beneficial ingredients
Wait for the moisturizer to be fully saturated before applying makeup
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Organic cocoa seed butter
- Organic shea butter
- Organic (soy) glycerin
- Deionized Water
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Mango Butter
- Organic Cupuaçu Butter
- Organic and certified sustainable Palm Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Japanese green tea extract
- Natural Green Clay
- Natural Pink Clay
- Natural Koalin Clay
- Natural Moroccan Lava Clay
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (100% renewably-sourced plant-based emulsifier; vegan and petroleum free; derived from sustainable palm oil)
- Zemea® (100% renewably-sourced ingredient from corn sugar; 100% natural; Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association (NPA))
- Titanium dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Organic grapefruit seed oil
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative)
Find out more about these icons here.
I purchased this primer/moisturizer to try it with my sample of Whipped Foundation. I have tried other primers in the past and loved the results but hated that they always seemed to cause break-outs. I have older, slightly dry skin that tends to be somewhat sensitive. After reading the reviews, I decided to take a chance and I love it. It smells good, it feels light, it's moisturizing without being heavy and it works wonderfully by itself or with the whipped foundation. The best and most surprising thing, though, was when my mild rosacae completely went away. I stress that the redness on my cheeks has always been very mild but it was definitely there before and now it is definitely not. I'm so happy that I took the chance and tried it!
This stuff makes my Batty's CC cream last all day. It's amazing! This is the only primer I've purchased and did not throw out/ return after the first couple uses.
This soap is great. I have used it for about 3 weeks and my skin has noticeably improved. I have mature skin and notice my pores are significantly reduced as well as my skin appears tighter.
I have a combination of dry/flaky and oily/acne prone skin. This moisturizer/primer is the perfect solution! It hydrates so my face doesn't feel dry and tight but also gives me a smooth, matte finish. It literally solves all of my problems in one product. I'll definitely be purchasing this again and again.
I have extremely dry skin - have used prescription very expensive moisturizer - none have worked as well as this!!
This moisturizer/primer is thicker in consistency than many other moisturizers & primers that I've tried. I love that it is a 2 in 1 type of product. Also, I have extremely dry skin that can get flaky and this definitely helps tone down the flakiness of my skin. The moisturizer doesn't get rid of the flakiness, but it definitely helps keep it under control a lot more than other moisturizers.
I have used numerous primers in the past and this one wins by far! Creates a thick barrier for my skin that leaves it moisturized and protected all day under the all the makeup I wear. I usually pair it with Batty's Quick Tint for a beautiful, even application that perfectly primes my face for my foundation. Love this stuff!
This primer/facial moisturizer is awesome! My complexion is brighter and more even than I've seen it in awhile. Plus, makeup stays put longer. Really happy I found this!
I'm loving this primer/moisturizer. I use the Skin Support Serum on my acne flare ups before putting this on. It smells good, soaks into your skin very quickly, makes it easy to put on makeup after application, and my skin feels clearer and not irritated. My skin used to get irritated with any kind of lotions....even the ones that were for sensitive skin; however, this is my daily go to! The best!
I was looking for a BB cream to wear under my pressed powder foundation when I found Batty's Primer Facial Moisturizer. It soothes and moisturizes my skin and is a great base for my foundation. My makeup looks fresher longer and applies more evenly.