What makes Batty’s Bath Eyeshadows so awesome?
One of the most requested products has finally hit the shelves at Batty’s Bath- Introducing Batty’s Bath Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows.
Each shade in the collection of pearlescent, satin finish shadows was hand chosen for their ability to showcase the windows to your soul. They provide a modern, shimmery effect without looking glittery, and because each shadow is hand pressed with extra love, you get tons of condensed product in one pot.
You’ll love how pigmented each shade is, and you can even apply wet for the ultimate impact. As an added bonus, if used wet, these shadows can also be applied as an eye liner too. Application is super smooth, super blendable and with minimal fallout that tends to occur with loose shadows, because they’re easier to control.
In a nutshell:
- 100% natural
- Gluten free & Vegan!
- Amazing pigmentation
- Long-wearing formula
- Creamy texture that minimizes fallout
- Super blendable
- Pearlescent/ satin finish
- Wet or dry application
Each palette was designed with a different eye colour or goal in mind, and this palette is was no except. This complementary compact contain one highlighter, one lid, one crease, and one outer crease colour, so you can get a complete look with just one palette.
We like to keep things simple for all our Radiant Rebels, and while the berry tones of this palette are a great pairing for green eyes, this "summer harvest" inspired collection can work with any eye colour.
This palette was named after the goddess of harvest, Demeter, thanks to its rose and berry tones.
- Shear Azalea – highlight: a soft dusty rose with a pearlescent finish
- Amaryllis – lid: a true peach with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Raspberry Ruffle – crease: a deep raspberry with a pearlescent/shimmer finish
- Grape Gathering – outer corner: a grape raisin with a pearlescent finish
How to use the Batty’s Bath Pressed Eyeshadows
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
Above is a suggested look for this palette, but we totally encourage Radiant Rebels to get wild and creative to with how you pair these shades if our suggested look isn't for you. Play around with the shades and truly find a look and combination that is unique to you and matches your radiant personality.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Wet application: give your brush a sprits of the Quick Spritz Setting Spray before dipping into your shadows for the highest level of pigmentations. This works great when applying the shadows as an eyeliner with an angled liner brush
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our highlighter shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
- Zinc oxide
- Organic coconut oil.
Note: none of our ingredients are micronized!
Looking for refills for your palette? You'll find single shades here.
Find out more about these icons here.
As a person who's inexperienced with the application of eyeshadows, this palette was a nice start to my collection. Great pigmentation, and beautiful colours. I really appreciate what Batty's Bath stands for, and the fact that this is one of the safest eyeshadows on the market makes this worth the price. Skin deep is a website that evaluates the toxicity of products, and all of Batty's bath eyeshadow palettes received a 1,(10 being the most toxic). Batty's Bath learned of one shattered eyeshadow insert, and quickly sent me a replacement. I'm pleased with Batty's Bath excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to seeing what else Batty's Bath is going to come out with.