A soothing “re-set button” for your whole complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
Our Detox Kit is the first step in setting your skin up for success! Setting your skin up for success means giving your skin a clean slate, a fresh start, and complete reset - which is exactly what you'll get with the Batty's Bath Detox Skin Care Kit!
This Kit includes:
- Charcoal CP Soap
- Mild Jojoba Scrub
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel
- Charcoal Detox Mask
If you're frustrated with trying to get your skin to cooperate, calm down, or just simply behave, I get it.
Simple put, it sucks.
And you’ve probably already invested tons of money & time, trying other systems & products.
That sucks, too.
But before you put one more gel, cream, serum or exfoliant on your face, stop. Hit pause.
Do not pass go.
Use The Batty’s Bath Detox Kit for 3 full weeks to give your poor, agitated face a good, clean soothing sweep. You'll be astonished at how your skin responds — hallelujah for balance!
The DETOX KIT is for you, if ...
- You’re new to natural based skin care
- You've been using not-so-awesome products on your face, for quite a while.
- And by “not-so-awesome” I mean: chemical-based, abrasive, abusive, astringent, drying, chapping, zapping treatments — both over-the-counter or prescription.
- You’ve hit a plateau with your skin care regime — your skin is feeling flat, dull and uncooperative.
- You want to dive into the world of all-natural, botanical skin care — but you don’t know where to begin!
- Congestion and clogged pores have taken over your skin’s identity
- You’re undergoing a serious amount of stress (and I'm not talking about just with your skin - work, relationships, LIFE - those all count too!)
To learn more about the reasons above, read: Do You Need To Detox Your Skin?
A Batty’s Bath skin reset with our Detox Kit entails:
- Getting back to basics: simple, straightforward skincare
- Focusing on clean, pure, holistic, and organic ingredients
- Nourishing the skin with a balanced, complete routine
- Support our skin with the most powerful detoxifying ingredients nature has to offer
- Guiding the skin back to a calm, soothed, relaxed, irritation-free state
- Purging build-up from congestion inducing products, routines, or environments
- Ridding the skin of issues caused by common routine mistakes or previous product choices
Essentially, our Detox Kit is the first step in correcting any previous actions that have resulted in our skin being unable to achieve a healthy, clear, and naturally radiant complexion.
The DETOX KIT is amazing, because ...
It acts like a soothing, cooling “re-set button” for your whole complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
You’ll free your skin of chemical residue as old, icky petroleum and other culprits of congestion leave your pores! (Good riddance!)
You'll finish off the detox kit with a soothed, calmed-down complexion that reveals what’s really going on with your skin – not just the story that mismatched products, routines, or choices was telling you.
You'll also gain a new found understanding of what your skin needs (as in personally needs – not just what “all people with [fill in the blank skin type]” need! Nope, we’re talking about getting to know your own skin deeply and intimately).
Upon completing your skin reset with our Detox Kit, you'll be armed with a deeper understanding of your skin AND your skin will be in the perfect position for further balancing, calming, and healing! You'll be able to confidently move forward making decisions about what's right for your skin and how to get the results you want - no more confusion, no more guessing games, no more wasted time, money or effort!
How to use your kit…
* Don't worry about printing out or saving the routine above! When you order your kit, we'll send you a postcard sized copy along with your kit.
This kit will work even better if you…
- Avoid putting anything harsh, chemical or un-natural on your face, hair & clothes for 3 full weeks (or better yet — EVER!) to give your DETOX KIT a chance to soothe & repair your skin.
- If you absolutely must use makeup, go for something natural, non-pore-clogging, and formulated with sensitive / reactive skin in mind — like the foundation & cc cream you'll find here.
- Make an effort to hydrate & eat clean, green foods — the kind that grow in the earth.
- Reduce your intake of sugar, dairy, and wheat - these foods are highly inflammatory and inflammation is a key component of problem skin!
- Get a ridiculous amount of sleep. Your skin moves into accelerated repair-mode, while you snooze. (Beauty rest is a real thing!)
- Try to relax, play & smile. Go ahead: delete those emails. Take a walk. Call a girlfriend, coach or counselor, and get loved up with support. Chronic stress creates a surge of hormones that make it harder for your organs to function properly. (And your skin IS your largest organ — so relaaaaaax)
- Organic sunflower oil
- Organic olive oil
- Organic palm oil (sustainable / saponified)
- Organic coconut oil
- Activated charcoal
- Purified Water
- Organic Saponified Olive Oil
- Organic Saponified Caster Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Natural Pomegranate Extract
- Saponified Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Vegetable Glycerin (soy derived)
- Pomegranate extract
- Organic cocoa seed butter
- Organic shea butter
- Organic grape seed oil
- Organic vegetable (soy) glycerol
- Organic Japanese green tea extract
- Natural Green Clay
- Natural Pink Clay
- Natural Koalin Clay
- Natural Moroccan Lava Clay
- Deionized Water
- Vegetable Wax
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin)
- Titanium dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative)
- Organic aloe
- Organic chamomile hydrosol
- Organic rose hydrosol
- Licorice extract
- Infused with: wild cherry bark & willow flower
- Alkyl acrylate
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Vitamin E (gluten free - soy derived)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Alkyl Acrylate
- Charcoal CP Soap: 5.5oz / 162g
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer: 2oz / 60g
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel: 2oz / 60g
- Charcoal Detox Mask: 2oz / 60g
- Mild Jojoba Facial Scrub: 3.5oz / 100g
- All products are packaged in glass jars/bottles with the except of the Charcoal CP Soap which is wrapped in recyclable paper.
...look no further! These products, when used in tandem, give a gentle, soothing fix for acne-prone skin. It's also helped with redness that I've had in the past. I especially like the Jojoba scrub and the Charcoal bar...I won't be returning to any of the old cleansers I've used. (My husband has even been using the Charcoal bar to help with his blackheads!)
I used it for the full three weeks and it was no chore. It helped my Rosacea, it made my skin glow, it made my pores tighter, and it boosted my confidence. I added the hydrator, hydra healing gel, and the serum, Rosacea serum, to this daily routine. I love the charcoal soap so much that I've started using it on my body as well. There was more than enough of everything for the three weeks and I even have a lot leftover. I used the clay mask dry and still have tons for future masks. Overall, I loved this kit and will continue to use the products in it. I find BBs prices reasonable and love that they are Canadian!
I am a true believer in this kit. I did have a breakout after I first started it as I expected as it was detoxing my skin. I have used it a little over 3 weeks now and I did a before and after pictures and even my husband can see the difference with smoother skin and less breakout and redness!! After using this product for about a week the overall feel of my skin was smoother!! Again love this kit!!!
I used the Detox Kit and Hydra Healing Gel exclusively for three weeks straight and did not notice a significant difference in my skin. I did have several "detox breakouts" which cleared within two days and weren't like regular acne. I also developed quite a bit of irritation on my chin (redness, itching) which resolved as well. Otherwise, all aspects of my skin stayed the same with no change. I have now switched to the Acne Repair Kit and am hopeful for a reduction in hyperpigmentation and redness, which are my two biggest concerns.
It definitely helped my skin become less dry (using it with the hydra healing gel), but didn't help the blackheads on my nose and constant small pimples, bumps and flaking to go away. My charcoal soap felt rough and grainy so I couldn't rub it directly on my face. I also experienced some irritation and had to reduce the jojoba scrub to once a week. However, I still enjoy the confidence of knowing that what I'm using isn't making things worse, and appreciate having natural, healthy, non-mystery products -- I just wish I'd had better results.
As a 25 year old, I had very dry, tight, red, somewhat wrinkly skin. I had regular acne on my forehead as well as regular and cystic acne covering every inch of my chin and jaw. Anyone with dry skin AND acne knows this struggle with no solutions. When the description says to hit pause, not look at one more product, it is true. TRY THIS. Give THIS system a shot. It is more expensive than I would normally spend, but I tell people now that it is the best self-care decision I have ever made. I stopped wearing any makeup on my skin as recommended and already ate veggies and grains, etc, so I think that definitely helped. I am at 3 weeks with the Detox Kit and although I am experiencing a tiny breakout from a messed up routine last weekend, my skin has become so clear and dare I say almost pretty. It is hardly red, all my red scars are fading. I am not one to exaggerate, but my skin is SO soft and feels a bit firmer too. I am so happy and grateful to Batty for making and sharing such wonderful products that back up all of her knowledge!! I am no longer ashamed of showing my face, it has truly given me so much happiness. If you want a change and have only been met with disappointment, seriously try this!!
I love everything about this kit! I love washing my face with the charcoal soap every morning (I cut it up into 3 smaller pieces and after a month, I'm still on the first BIG chunk). I love exfoliating every night with the scrub (once again, the jar is still practically full). I love moisturizing without the greasy feel other moisturizers left on my face (which is why I NEVER used to moisturize). I LOVE the clay mask - I wish I could use it every day LOL. I added on the Hydration mist and Dead Sea Mask to my routine as well - Absolutely love it all!
Let me start by saying that I did not have bad skin to start with. But, I do have very dry skin that is sensitive to harsh products. I was looking for products that were natural and non-toxic. I stumbled across Batty's on the Skin Deep website and started browsing her site along with all of her explanations. I decided to go ahead and try the detox kit. I am so glad that I did. I had a few stubborn deep pimples on my forehead that I could never seem to get rid of. And if I was lucky and did manage to get rid of them, they were back within a matter of days. Within 2 days of using the detox kit, those blemishes were gone. And they have not come back. I've been using Batty's products for about 2 months now, and my life has changed. I found that using the charcoal soap in the morning dried my skin out more, so I switched the routine and use the charcoal soap at night (it does a phenomenal job at removing makeup) and use the jojoba scrub in the mornings. Charcoal Soap: I sliced mine into smaller, more manageable pieces, as recommended by Batty. I use it at night rather than in the morning. You rub it directly onto your face, focusing on your acne prone areas. Once I have a nice thick layer, I rub it and massage it in with my fingers. Sometimes I leave it on for a few minutes when I have a random blemish that has popped up, and then rinse it off. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean. It does a great job at removing makeup too! Jojoba scrub: Because of my dry skin, I have never been very dedicated to exfoliating, but this is a such a gentle scrub that doesn't dry my skin out. A little goes a long way. It took me awhile to realize that the longer your rub it in, it gets nice and thick and creamy. Such a beautiful product to use! Priming moisturizer: This is an amazing moisturizer. It's thick, but has a really nice consistency. Works really well under makeup. Leaves your skin feeling moisturized. Dry Clay Mask: I wish that I would have used this product before really getting into the other products. I waited about a week or so to use this. I used it dry and it is absolutely amazing to see where your clogged pores are. Mine are definitely consistent with where I frequently touch my face. I have yet to try it as a wet mask. I did end up adding in the bloom (detox) serum because my skin is so dry, and I am glad that I did! You can't go wrong with this detox kit. It was so life changing for me! #battyforbattys
I thought this will be my last chance to try something for my chest acne, I suffered from it for at least 8 years till now. I use black charcoal soap to wash it every day, follow with hydration mist and then facial primer moisturizer. I start seeing difference after 1 week already! :) It has been over 4 weeks and no breakouts, I also use cleaser (one of Batty's here) and jojoba scrub every so often for extra exfoliation.
I have absolutely LOVED using the detox kit. It cleared up my cystic acne within a few days (usually lasts weeks) and my skin has stayed clear for the full three week course. I look forward to using more Batty's Bath products in the future. My wish list keeps growing!