A soothing “re-set button” for your whole complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
Our Detox Kit is the first step in setting your skin up for success! Setting your skin up for success means giving your skin a clean slate, a fresh start, and complete reset - which is exactly what you'll get with the Batty's Bath Detox Skin Care Kit!
This Kit includes:
- Charcoal CP Soap
- Mild Jojoba Scrub
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel
- Charcoal Detox Mask
If you're frustrated with trying to get your skin to cooperate, calm down, or just simply behave, I get it.
Simple put, it sucks.
And you’ve probably already invested tons of money & time, trying other systems & products.
That sucks, too.
But before you put one more gel, cream, serum or exfoliant on your face, stop. Hit pause.
Do not pass go.
Use The Batty’s Bath Detox Kit for 3 full weeks to give your poor, agitated face a good, clean soothing sweep. You'll be astonished at how your skin responds — hallelujah for balance!
The DETOX KIT is for you, if ...
- You’re new to natural based skin care
- You've been using not-so-awesome products on your face, for quite a while.
- And by “not-so-awesome” I mean: chemical-based, abrasive, abusive, astringent, drying, chapping, zapping treatments — both over-the-counter or prescription.
- You’ve hit a plateau with your skin care regime — your skin is feeling flat, dull and uncooperative.
- You want to dive into the world of all-natural, botanical skin care — but you don’t know where to begin!
- Congestion and clogged pores have taken over your skin’s identity
- You’re undergoing a serious amount of stress (and I'm not talking about just with your skin - work, relationships, LIFE - those all count too!)
To learn more about the reasons above, read: Do You Need To Detox Your Skin?
A Batty’s Bath skin reset with our Detox Kit entails:
- Getting back to basics: simple, straightforward skincare
- Focusing on clean, pure, holistic, and organic ingredients
- Nourishing the skin with a balanced, complete routine
- Support our skin with the most powerful detoxifying ingredients nature has to offer
- Guiding the skin back to a calm, soothed, relaxed, irritation-free state
- Purging build-up from congestion inducing products, routines, or environments
- Ridding the skin of issues caused by common routine mistakes or previous product choices
Essentially, our Detox Kit is the first step in correcting any previous actions that have resulted in our skin being unable to achieve a healthy, clear, and naturally radiant complexion.
The DETOX KIT is amazing, because ...
It acts like a soothing, cooling “re-set button” for your whole complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
You’ll free your skin of chemical residue as old, icky petroleum and other culprits of congestion leave your pores! (Good riddance!)
You'll finish off the detox kit with a soothed, calmed-down complexion that reveals what’s really going on with your skin – not just the story that mismatched products, routines, or choices was telling you.
You'll also gain a new found understanding of what your skin needs (as in personally needs – not just what “all people with [fill in the blank skin type]” need! Nope, we’re talking about getting to know your own skin deeply and intimately).
Upon completing your skin reset with our Detox Kit, you'll be armed with a deeper understanding of your skin AND your skin will be in the perfect position for further balancing, calming, and healing! You'll be able to confidently move forward making decisions about what's right for your skin and how to get the results you want - no more confusion, no more guessing games, no more wasted time, money or effort!
How to use your kit…
* Don't worry about printing out or saving the routine above! When you order your kit, we'll send you a postcard sized copy along with your kit.
This kit will work even better if you…
- Avoid putting anything harsh, chemical or un-natural on your face, hair & clothes for 3 full weeks (or better yet — EVER!) to give your DETOX KIT a chance to soothe & repair your skin.
- If you absolutely must use makeup, go for something natural, non-pore-clogging, and formulated with sensitive / reactive skin in mind — like the foundation & cc cream you'll find here.
- Make an effort to hydrate & eat clean, green foods — the kind that grow in the earth.
- Reduce your intake of sugar, dairy, and wheat - these foods are highly inflammatory and inflammation is a key component of problem skin!
- Get a ridiculous amount of sleep. Your skin moves into accelerated repair-mode, while you snooze. (Beauty rest is a real thing!)
- Try to relax, play & smile. Go ahead: delete those emails. Take a walk. Call a girlfriend, coach or counselor, and get loved up with support. Chronic stress creates a surge of hormones that make it harder for your organs to function properly. (And your skin IS your largest organ — so relaaaaaax)
- Organic sunflower oil
- Organic olive oil
- Organic palm oil (sustainable / saponified)
- Organic coconut oil
- Activated charcoal
- Purified Water
- Organic Saponified Olive Oil
- Organic Saponified Caster Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Natural Pomegranate Extract
- Saponified Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Vegetable Glycerin (soy derived)
- Pomegranate extract
- Organic cocoa seed butter
- Organic shea butter
- Organic grape seed oil
- Organic vegetable (soy) glycerol
- Organic Japanese green tea extract
- Natural Green Clay
- Natural Pink Clay
- Natural Koalin Clay
- Natural Moroccan Lava Clay
- Deionized Water
- Vegetable Wax
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin)
- Titanium dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative)
- Organic aloe
- Organic chamomile hydrosol
- Organic rose hydrosol
- Licorice extract
- Infused with: wild cherry bark & willow flower
- Alkyl acrylate
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Vitamin E (gluten free - soy derived)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Alkyl Acrylate
- Charcoal CP Soap: 5.5oz / 162g
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer: 2oz / 60g
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel: 2oz / 60g
- Charcoal Detox Mask: 2oz / 60g
- Mild Jojoba Facial Scrub: 3.5oz / 100g
- All products are packaged in glass jars/bottles with the except of the Charcoal CP Soap which is wrapped in recyclable paper.
I started with the washing with the black soap twice Daily. I was taking my time to give my skin time to acclamate itself to the natural ingredients. I've only done one dry mask so far, due to lack of time, but I did devote a 1 and 3/4 hour sitting time on my face. I surely did see results, and I do have a clairsonic that I used in addition to the jojoba scrub to cleanse the pores. I couldn't believe how clogged all my pores are- I thought I only had T zone issues-WRONG!!!!!!!! I will continue increasing the use of all the products I have bought, as I have decided to jump in and only use Batty's products and serums once I saw the REAL STATE OF MY SKIN. I am quite pleased so far, and improvements are coming-and seem to be staying. For once my leap of faith paid off!
I do not have cystic acne and in fact have quite clear skin at times, but I have periods where acne will flare up very badly. I happened upon Batty's Bath by accident during a nasty flare up and found Batty's explanations/reasoning completely legitimate and informative, and thus I started with the detox kit. As Jacqui pointed out in a review, I haven't seen a significant reduce in my acne. In fact, it increased along my jawline and I got acne around my nose where I have never had acne before. It didn't disappear quickly (after about two weeks), but it wasn't anything super painful and was not huge congestion, so I'm assuming it is just detox acne. However, I am not here to diss the kit. Despite the detox acne, which is still prominent on my jawline but gone on my nose area, I am very happy with the kit. This is for a number of reasons. First of all, I always found it overwhelming when doing research on skin care because there are so many alternative products for cleaners, for moisturisers, for hydrators, and although I thought I was informed after reading articles online, going into the store was a nightmare. Occasionally the products I bought would be fine, but they never brought the results they promised, so I would look elsewhere. However, I only had to buy one kit containing everything I needed (apart from the hydrator, but that is personalised and is recommended you buy it with the kit) and I knew exactly what all the ingredients did thanks to Batty's explanations. While I was disappointed with the detox acne, I was not surprised by it. Secondly, I have never, ever had a moisturiser or hydrator that left my skin actually feeling moisturised. I was a bit surprised the first time I used the facial moisturiser as it didn't leave a greasy residue and actually got my skin to not flake. I was amazed and super happy I was getting moisturisation from a natural product. The acne mist I used was great, but that's separate from the kit, hehe. Thirdly, I really like the charcoal soap and jojoba scrub and its results. Anyway, the products left my skin initially feeling a bit tight, but it really made my skin feel clean. It's hard to explain, but my skin didn't feel stripped – just clean. This might be more personal, but anyway, it was different than I expected. I found the jojoba scrub was a bit too gentle for me, but it did the job it had to do. Fourthly, the mask was good. The other masks I have used always left my skin feeling burn-y. This mask was non-intrusive. I was a bit surprised by the dry component, but I like it because I can go around my house without fear that it'll drip somewhere or I'll accidentally get goop all over my clothes. Fifthly, the products last a long time, apart from the moisturiser. I have been on this kit for about three weeks now, and the mask, jojoba scrub, and charcoal bar are not even close to being done. The moisturiser is maybe 2/3 done? But since I have used it plentifully, I am not surprised. Finally, and kind of cheesy, but so true, I love using a kit that comes from someone who cares about animals and is a Canadian. I always want to support fellow Canadians, and as a fellow animal lover, it makes me happy to know where and who I'm getting my products from. The detox kit was not a miracle for my acne, but the point for this kit is detox, not acne treatment. After nearing a month on this kit, I am happy with what I got. I should be receiving my acne kit in about a week and am super excited to try it. I even got some products for my sister this time around. Here's hoping for success for my acne down the road!
For me personally, I find the jojoba facial scrub a little bit too harsh for my skin. I really like the soap though! I haven't noticed an improvement in my acne yet, but I've only been using it for a few weeks.
I received the full size Primer Facial Moisturizer and Charcoal soap from my sister-in-law about a month ago. They are by far the most awesome products I have ever used. With that idea in mind, I decided to order the Detox Skin Care Kit. The products did wonder to my skin. Within the first few days I noticed that my cystic acne healed up nicely and my skin texture got smoother. I have been using the kit for almost three weeks now. To be honest, I have seen major improvement with my problematic skin and am very happy about it. I can't wait to start using the Acne Prone Skin Care Kit. Thanks for making these awesome products.
I have never loved my face. I have always been self consious about its unpredictability but this kit has certainly changed that!!! I am so in love with this kit and I am so thankful I made the purchase. I noticed changes right away and I am noticing more and more as I continue! 5 stars!
I've been using this kit, along with the hydra healing gel for about 4 weeks now, although I have to admit not being especially consistent with the mask. My skin was quite dry but with an oily t-zone, and with quite a few blackheads, especially on my nose. I was getting a few spots. I've had issues with my skin still being dry whilst doing the detox (despite using the hydra gel!), but I think it's because in my area the water is quite hard. When I went to a soft water area on holiday in the second week of using the kit, my skin felt really good. The oil seemed to balance out and it wasn't dry. I skipped the mask that week because I didn't have space to pack it, and it had seemed to really dry out my skin the previous week. Looking back, it was probably because I mixed it with my hard water at home. Batty has done a video about how to apply the mask dry, definately check it out because a dry mask made much more sense to me after I watched the video. My face definately feels a lot cleaner. The scrub actually works - I was using an exfoliator pad before and it never really seemed to do anything. It all feels so gentle, and my blackheads are reduced. I'm struggling to know what to do now because since coming back from holiday my skin has dried out again and I'm breaking out, so I'm going to email Batty for advice. I love the products, I just hate the water I'm washing in! Definately try and do something about it if you have hard water, the stuff will work much better.
I bought this product hoping to get a bit of relief, I have acne rosacea and seems that mine never has a calm day. My regular look with medications is a tomato red with lots of pastules, and in occasions my face is beet red and with a huge patch of busted pastules leaking. I have always been embarrassed of how my face looks when I'm around people and sometimes cry and pray for some relief. After using this product for only three days my face was so clean and now my regular face is a very light pink with 2-3 pastules if any. And now I can say my face is completely clean. I have not had a really bad day with a patch of pastules since I started using this. I also no longer take medication for rosacea and have finally found something that keeps it at bay. The black soap is so luxurious, really no smell to it, the jojoba scrub is so soft and non irritating on my face, the mask is also very helpful and helps clean up the rest of the residue once a week sometimes every other week. I love UR product since they are all natural and no more putting on all that expensive medications that only last temporarily and sometimes make my symptoms worst. Thank you thank you for having given me my confidence back. I will be a forever customer!
I decided to try the detox kit because I had been using products that weren't natural and wanted to start using something better for my skin. My skin was really dry . I had tried all sorts of things and nothing was working until I stumbled onto this site. Very glad I I did. This had fixed my dry skin problem. My dry skin is caused by a medication that I'm on( generic Lipitor ) if that helps anyone.
I just love all of Batty's Bath products. The packaging is lovely, and I have felt a definite difference using these products. My pores are being cleaned out, but the detox is gentle. I was expecting to break out more when I first started using this because of the initial detox, but it has not been bad at all. I was using natural products before, but I think I was not using correct proportions, which caused me to not have the best results. These products are fantastic!
Love the smell, or lack of strong smell. Cleared and reduced redness of skin within couple days. Love that the products last pretty long too!