The areas around our eyes is one of the most delicate on our body. It’s also one of the areas in which our age starts to show the fastest and needs a little extra TLC. Our Easy on the Eyes Cream is developed with these distinct needs in mind.
As we age, our skin begins to lose its ability to retain moisture. The extracts in this cream not only provide instant hydration, the oat protein helps to restore levels over time by continually drawing moisture from the air and delivering deep below the skin’s surface. Providing the skin with increased levels of hydration helps to plumps the skin, which in turn reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Three other powerhouse ingredients that we’ve added to this blend include tomato, white tea, and watermelon extract. Each is packed with antioxidants that combat free radical damage. Delivering a healthy does of Vitamin C from both tomato and watermelon will boost collagen production and help brighten your complexion.
In a Nutshell
- Provides antioxidant protection from free radicals to the delicate eye area
- Delivers moisture and hydration to stressed skin
- Plump skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts cell regeneration
- Improves complexion by brightening skin
- Safe for sensitive eyes
- 100% natural
Tomato Extract: This extract is ultra rich in antioxidants; the flavonoids found in this fruit are some of the strongest at preventing free radical damage. The Vitamin C found in tomatoes is known to help brighten skin’s tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation with regular use. Tomatoes are also known to help the skin take in oxygen and moisture to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
White Tea Extract: Like it’s sister ingredient, green tea, this extract is packed with free radical fighting antioxidants. In fact, white tea contains higher levels of catechin antioxidants than its counterparts that are known to help prevent oxidization of the skin that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines. White tea extract also supports and maintain collagen production for a more youthful complexion.
Watermelon Extract: This extract provides aging skin with some much-needed relief and support. It delivers moisture to skin that is depleted over time and boost cell regeneration to help slow down the signs of aging. While Vitamin C helps restore a more youthful complexion, the antioxidants in this extract also relieves redness.
Hydrolyzed Oats: While oat proteins are known for their ability to provide creams with a silky texture, what is less commonly known is there ability to provide moisture on an ongoing basis. While certain hydrating ingredients provide instant relief, oat protein continually draw moisture from the air and deliver it to thirsty skin. This process helps to plump dehydrated skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Full ingredients list
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Jojoba Oil, Argon Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (vegetable derived), Hyaloronic Acid, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, White Tea Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Tomato Extract, Watermelon Extract, Vitamin E, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
How to Use
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out here!
- Apply your hydrator. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath hydrator. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out here!
- Apply a light layer of the Easy on the Eyes Cream to the entire eye area from brow bone to undereye. Be careful not to get any in your eye.
- Try not to rub or tug on the eye area. A gentle patting motion is the most gentle and effective way to apply eye cream.
- Allow to absorb and continue with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass jar
Find out more about these icons here.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.