What makes this cleanser so awesome
Sometimes the convenience of a liquid cleanser is too hard to pass up! But just because you’re having an “all things quick and easy please” kind of day, doesn’t mean you have to settle for sub-par skin care! That’s where Batty’s Green Tea and Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser comes in! Packed with beneficial skin loving ingredients infused in a gentle liquid cleanser - it will get the job done and have you moving on to bigger and better things (or maybe just a solid night of sleep!) in no time!
First up, Green Tea Extract!
- Green tea extract is packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and helps reduce inflammation - including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne. Green tea, because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, can slightly slow down some signs of aging.
Next up, the “pineapple” in Batty’s Green Tea and Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser is pineapple fruit enzymes.
- Fruit enzymes are amazing hard working scrubbers - without the scrubbing! Instead, they lift off dead skin cells without any abrasion at all! Making Batty’s liquid cleanser a two-in-one (cleanser and mild exfoliant) for skin that’s congested, clogged, dull, or suffering from uneven skin tone. You see, fruit enzymes can go where physical exfoliants can’t - they can flush out debris from inside your pores! This is important because the inside of your pores shed skin cells too! If your skin isn’t completely balanced, or you have chronically congested pores, those skin cells that are shedding inside your pores don’t often get flushed out properly! Fruit enzymes are one way to remedy the situation! (P.S. the other way is to keep your skin well hydrated! Check out Batty’s Hydra Healing Gel to lubricate the inside of your pores so they can naturally flush out debris and dead skin cells!).
- Guess what? It makes an appearance in this cleanser too! Why? Well, for the redness reducing, scar fading, and powerful detoxing (impurity pulling, as in pulling impurities out of our skin) properties of course! This natural clay also helps to balance facial oil - especially overly oily skin.
The detoxing and oil balancing properties don’t stop with the strongest of all the detoxifying clays though!
- Oh no, Batty’s also added organic seaweed powder to her Green Tea and Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser - and not just to double dose on detoxing and oil balancing goodness! Seaweed has unique benefits of its own including being a rich source of proteins, minerals and vitamins (which promote healthy skin!). It’s also packed with a special blend of antioxidants that are said to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and can stimulate circulation (which helps minimize redness and signs of inflammation like puffiness and uneven skin tone).
But Batty’s Green Tea and Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser doesn’t stop there! It also contains vitamin C!
- Why does that matter? Well, vitamin C does a lot of amazing things for the skin, but the benefit that those of us with oily skin and/or acne are most interested in, is its natural ability to reduce redness and discolouration (including uneven color left over from acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage).
So what are all these skin-loving ingredients hanging out in?
- Well, Batty’s handmade, cold-processed liquid soap of course! Just like her natural cold pressed soaps, Batty’s liquid soap is made with traditional soap making methods (the kind that have been used for centuries before all those chemical cleansers were introduced!). Which means you can trust that it’s made with care from the finest ingredients. And that’s important! Why? Because it results in a cleansing liquid soap that removes dirt, debris, and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils / protective barrier (which all adds up to a super gentle liquid soap that won’t dry out your skin!).
In a nutshell:
- Gentle cleanser (doesn’t strip skin natural moisture barrier)
- Removes makeup, dirt, and debris
- Pineapple fruit enzymes exfoliates deep into pores
- Aids in balancing oily skin
- Removes debris from inside pores thanks to fruit enzymes
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Promotes a reduction in redness, hyper-pigmentation, and discoloration
- Strong detoxifying properties (pull debris and impurities out of pores)
- Helps reduce uneven skin tone
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and has anti-inflammatory properties (reduces inflammation)
- 100% natural and sensitive skin safe
- Aids in reducing the appearance of pigmented acne scars
How to use Batty’s Green Tea & Pineapple Facial Cleanser
: Wet face with water
: Pump out some cleanser into your (clean) hands, onto a face cloth, or onto a facial mitt
: Massage cleanser around your face in circular motions
: Wash off with water
Size: 3.5oz / 100g
Packaged in a glass bottle with plastic pump top
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Potassium cocoate (Coconut Oil Potassium Salts Fatty Acids; aka Coconut Oil Soap)
- Organic Potassium sunflowerate (aka Sunflower Oil Soap)
- Organic Pineapple Extract
- Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Organic Witch Hazel
- Organic Chamomile Extract
- Organic Sage Extract
- Organic Lavender Extract
- Glyceryl stearate SE (plant based emulsifier)
- Decylglucoside (biodegradable, pure, toxin free, impurities free, non-ionic surfactant derived from 100% renewable plant based fatty alcohols of coconut and corn)
- Cetyl alcohol (plant derived (from sustainable palm oil) skin conditioning, emulsifying, non-drying fatty alcohol)
- Stearic acid (vegetable based fatty acid)
- Organic Glycerine
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Organic Camellia Seed Oil
- Bentonite Clay
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate + Lactobacillus + Coconut Extract (natural preservative system)
Find out more about these icons here.
Smells incredible, leaves my skin clean and soft and is gentle enough for me and it also helps clear my old acne scars. Highly recommend!
I have struggled with extremely dry facial skin for years. So much so that when wiping my forehead with anything black looked as though the cloth was dragged through flower. I use this Cleanser following Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel, and Daily Detox Moisturizer. This has solved my incredibly irritating dry facial skin issue! A plus to all three of these products - using sparingly they all last about 6 months despite the bottle sizes. Never have I ever been more satisfied with a face wash regimen!
This is my nighttime cleanser. I purchased it because I needed an easy cleanser for a quick wash up before bedtime. It exceeded my expectations in providing a gentle clean, while, at the same time, removing all dirt, and promoting cell turnover. The pineapple scent is heavenly and encourages a good night's sleep. Great job, Batty!
Absolutely the best cleanser I have ever used. I have sensitive, acne prone skin even at 52. This cleanser cleans and leaves your skin soft and smells amazing.
This product is very easy to use and is quite delicate on my skin. Also takes my makeup off if needed! Doesn't entirely "clean" my face but makes it feel very soft.
After battling with cancer 2 years ago, I've been concerned about the products I use. I'm constantly on the EWG Skin Deep website looking for low numbered products. When I came across Batty's Bath, I had to have a look, I am passionate about bat conservation, and the word batty catches my eye straight away. I started with this product and the Patchouli Facial Moisturizer. I was so impressed! I have extremely sensitive skin, adult acne, and with the extreme weather here it's so very difficult to find products which are healthy for you. I loved it so much that when I found out Batty was going on break for the month of December, I made sure to get another bottle...but didn't need to because I still have a lot of my original one. This site is the gem I found for my 2015 online shopping experience! You won't be disappointed!
Fabulous cleanser, does a great job cleaning face without stopping. wonderful scent!!! LOVE this product!!
I'm a 24-25 year old, white, fair-skinned/pink-undertone girl with (3+ years of) never-ending acne/dry skin. I was suffering from large "boil" acne on my nose/mouth/chin in addition to dry skin on my cheeks and sides of my mouth. This is perfect as a gentle morning cleanser, as you really don't have a lot of grime on your face once you wake up (if you've done a thorough cleaning the night before). I find its best to use just once a day for this reason, as it is very very mild. Mine has lasted over 6 months by just doing a light wash with it in the morning.
I love this soap! It smells amazing, makes my skin feel great and has helped clear up my stubborn acne. I use this soap in the morning for an all day clean and then the charcoal bar in the evening to clear out my pores. Just make sure you shake it up before you use it.
I've struggled with adult acne for several years. I moved from Hawaii to Utah and the climate changes made my acne even worse. In the past, I tried several organic products and never found one that worked. So I went back to chemical products and they made my acne even worse. That's when I googled and found Batty's products. Within a month of using this face wash my acne has almost disappeared. I am excited to see what the next couple weeks will bring! :) Thank you Batty!!