WHAT MAKES PATCHOULI FACIAL MOISTURIZER SO AWESOME?
When you have sensitive or highly reactive skin then you know how easily easy it can be sent into a total breakout fiasco, whether it’s acne, irritation, eczema or just super sensitive skin. Our Batty’s Bath Patchouli Facial Moisturizer is formulated with YOU in mind!
This luxurious moisturizer is crafted with the most healing ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, and the magic item is (as the name suggests) the Patchouli Oil known for its unique ability to combat skin irritations, acne and inflammation. Batty can't go a day without using this facial cream! It was the first product she made to directly target acne - something she previously suffered from for years and it's the first product that she ever saw results from!
Even if you don't breakout often, you'll want this on hand when you do breakout to make sure those nasty zits hit the road - and fast! This thick, rich, and creamy moisturizer penetrates deep to rejuvenate and nourish your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. A little bit of this moisturizer goes a long way because of the robust nature of this formula.
Additionally, Batty's Patchouli Moisturizer helps to sooth and calm eczema when combined with using natural soaps (so you're not aggravating your skin with chemical detergents!). Apply to any problem areas as often as needed to help get relief! If your skin has cracked in some of the areas where you're experiencing eczema, apply our body balm.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Protects, nourishes, hydrates, and softens skin
- Absorbs deep into skin's layers to help skin retain moisture
- Repairs damaged skin and provides protection against free radicals
- Provides anti-inflammatory support (which also soothes irritation)
- Reduces skin’s exposure to the elements and pollution
- Helps oily and combination skin find balance
- Contains astringent properties
- Has mild bacteria fighting properties (Super important when fighting acne)
- Heals, soothes, and calms skin naturally
GET TO KNOW AND LOVE PATCHOULI OIL
There are so many benefits to including Patchouli Oil in our skin care routine. Here’s a look at the main reasons we’ve included it in this recipe:
- It’s so excellent at calming acne-prone skin, it’s as if Mother Nature made it for this specific purpose!
- heals inflammation, acne, dermatitis, sores, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- is particularly beneficial for mature, oily, and combination skin
- is traditionally used in natural skin care for the following skin/hair and skin/hair types: dry, irritated, prone to acne, mature, wrinkled, damaged, dilated pores, dandruff, allergic, eczema, varicose veins.
- it helps to regenerate healthy new skin cells - this is particularly important for healing skin and scar tissue
- is excellent for stress-related emotional imbalance including anxiety, nervousness and anger (beneficial for those who suffer from stress-related breakouts)
HOW TO USE
- Immediately following your facial cleanser, apply any needed booster products in your skin routine and allow them to soak in.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of the moisturizer onto your finger, then gently massage it onto your face. This will help to lock in all the benefits of your booster products as well.
- Repeat for dry, parched skin as needed throughout the day.
- 2 oz / 60 g
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Glycerin (Soy)
- Deionized Water
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Mango Butter
- Organic Cupuaçu Butter
- Organic and certified sustainable Palm Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Japanese Green Tea Extract
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin; vegan)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (100% renewably-sourced plant-based emulsifier; vegan and petroleum free; derived from sustainable palm oil)
- Zemea® (100% renewably-sourced ingredient from corn sugar; 100% natural; Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association (NPA))
- Titanium Dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Organic Grapefruit Seed Oil
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Find out more about these icons here.
I really love this moisturizer. The smell is wonderful and the texture of this product is just beautiful.
I've been searching for years for a good facial moisturizer and they never measured up - until now! I have an annoying combination of hormonal acne and dryness on top of maturing and sensitive skin. The Patchouli moisturizer helps every one of those issues. It's soothing and calming, rich without being greasy, and it protects my face from the sun! My husband hates the smell but I don't even notice it anymore. I've been using it for about seven months now and I hope Batty never stops making it, cause I'd be in trouble! I got the moisturizer sample pack and this was by far the best fit for me. Really suggest trying the samples before committing to a full jar!
Smell is light and amazing. Goes on smooth. Works well with my acne prone adult skin.
This lotion is rich, luxurious, and effective. My skin feels soft, smooth, and balanced and it's looking better every day thanks to the patchouli facial moisturizer and other Batty's Bath products. The lotions I used to use were made of mostly natural ingredients and ranged from $25 - $85 for just 45g of product. I cannot believe that I've found a better quality lotion that costs less for more product!
I love this moisturizer my skin can't live without it lol
I've been using this cream for over a year and it works great, smells great and stands up to harsh winter weather and sunny days.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It not only keeps my face from getting dry in the winter but it smells so amazing.
I love this moisturizer awesome product
This moisturizer works great on my oily, acne prone skin. I love how it feels on my skin and the smell is nice too!
I love applying this moisturizer! I use it at night when I need a bit more moisture because it's pretty thick. The smell is so nice and it helps with my dry, flaky skin.