WHAT MAKES PATCHOULI FACIAL MOISTURIZER SO AWESOME?
When you have sensitive or highly reactive skin then you know how easily easy it can be sent into a total breakout fiasco, whether it’s acne, irritation, eczema or just super sensitive skin. Our Batty’s Bath Patchouli Facial Moisturizer is formulated with YOU in mind!
This luxurious moisturizer is crafted with the most healing ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, and the magic item is (as the name suggests) the Patchouli Oil known for its unique ability to combat skin irritations, acne and inflammation. Batty can't go a day without using this facial cream! It was the first product she made to directly target acne - something she previously suffered from for years and it's the first product that she ever saw results from!
Even if you don't breakout often, you'll want this on hand when you do breakout to make sure those nasty zits hit the road - and fast! This thick, rich, and creamy moisturizer penetrates deep to rejuvenate and nourish your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. A little bit of this moisturizer goes a long way because of the robust nature of this formula.
Additionally, Batty's Patchouli Moisturizer helps to sooth and calm eczema when combined with using natural soaps (so you're not aggravating your skin with chemical detergents!). Apply to any problem areas as often as needed to help get relief! If your skin has cracked in some of the areas where you're experiencing eczema, apply our body balm.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Protects, nourishes, hydrates, and softens skin
- Absorbs deep into skin's layers to help skin retain moisture
- Repairs damaged skin and provides protection against free radicals
- Provides anti-inflammatory support (which also soothes irritation)
- Reduces skin’s exposure to the elements and pollution
- Helps oily and combination skin find balance
- Contains astringent properties
- Has mild bacteria fighting properties (Super important when fighting acne)
- Heals, soothes, and calms skin naturally
GET TO KNOW AND LOVE PATCHOULI OIL
There are so many benefits to including Patchouli Oil in our skin care routine. Here’s a look at the main reasons we’ve included it in this recipe:
- It’s so excellent at calming acne-prone skin, it’s as if Mother Nature made it for this specific purpose!
- heals inflammation, acne, dermatitis, sores, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- is particularly beneficial for mature, oily, and combination skin
- is traditionally used in natural skin care for the following skin/hair and skin/hair types: dry, irritated, prone to acne, mature, wrinkled, damaged, dilated pores, dandruff, allergic, eczema, varicose veins.
- it helps to regenerate healthy new skin cells - this is particularly important for healing skin and scar tissue
- is excellent for stress-related emotional imbalance including anxiety, nervousness and anger (beneficial for those who suffer from stress-related breakouts)
HOW TO USE
- Immediately following your facial cleanser, apply any needed booster products in your skin routine and allow them to soak in.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of the moisturizer onto your finger, then gently massage it onto your face. This will help to lock in all the benefits of your booster products as well.
- Repeat for dry, parched skin as needed throughout the day.
- 2 oz / 60 g
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Glycerin (Soy)
- Deionized Water
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Mango Butter
- Organic Cupuaçu Butter
- Organic and certified sustainable Palm Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Japanese Green Tea Extract
- Stearic Acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (derived from coconut & glycerin; vegan)
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (100% renewably-sourced plant-based emulsifier; vegan and petroleum free; derived from sustainable palm oil)
- Zemea® (100% renewably-sourced ingredient from corn sugar; 100% natural; Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association (NPA))
- Titanium Dioxide (natural oxide - non nano)
- Organic Grapefruit Seed Oil
- Rosemary Extract
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Find out more about these icons here.
I was at first scared that the patchouli scent would be too strong, but it is in fact subtle and rather pleasant. The moisturizer is very rich and creamy. I love how it feels when I apply it to my skin. Unfortunately, my skin is very dry and dehydrated, so the moisturizer only lasts a few hours/maybe half a day before my skin starts feeling dry again. I added the hydrating gel and an oil before applying the moisturizer, which makes the moisturizer last longer.
I love patchouli and I know it's good for your skin. This is the only company where I could find a facial moisturizer with patchouli blended in. I couldn't find anything like it here in the States.
Love it! Wish this same moisturizer came with an spf.........
The Patchouli has done absolute wonders for clearing up some large dry eczema spots on the back of my neck and some psoriasis spots on my scalp. For the eczema I used it in combination with the Hydra Healing Gel day and night. Within two months the large inflamed spots are barely discernible. So impressed! It has greatly helped the psoriasis as well, the spots are much smaller and less of them. I'm so glad I tried this on my very sensitive, mild rosacea, dry/flaky/combo skin. I find it a little heavy and a little goes a long way so I use it at night and it has really helped calmed the flakiness down. The scent will not be to everyones liking but it really doesn't bother me too much. Especially when I'm getting such awesome results from using it! Have already repurchased this and would highly recommend it!
Smellssss ssssoooo ggggoooood! BUT, even better, goes on easy, my skin loves it
I love this cream, I use it mostly in the evenings in combination with the cystic acne mask (as spot treatments) and my face feels and looks great! I do have to say.. not everyone is going to like the smell, my bf has commented on the very "earthy" smell it has, I don't mind, and think it's great.
Who knew I'd like the hippiest smell on earth so much? It's an almost spicy, almost piney kind of smell. I love you, patchouli. I have oily, acne-prone skin. I use this product at night, and on days I know I'm not wearing makeup, have tried to wear it in the day, but it's a bit too thick and heavy for that, unfortunately. I bought a whole suite of products from Batty's hoping they'd really revolutionize my adult acne, but it just hasn't been the case. :-/ But, of all the products I got from Batty's, this is my second favorite to the charcoal detox soap, so, that's saying something!
This is wonderful! I use it every nigh and the primer during the day. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels.
I'm not sure who loves this more...my husband or I! We both love the fresh, clean scent. I have oily skin that is also flaky at times. This feels so nourishing when I apply it. I'll definitely buy it again.
I've been using it for about 2weeks and it's amazing. This moisturizer really does soothe redness and lighten acne scars around my chin