What makes this scrub so awesome
If you’re looking for a scrub that works harder without getting rough with your skin, let me introduce you to Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub!
This naturally gentle scrub exfoliates on two levels.
- The first is on a physical/abrasion based level: Round, soft jojoba (natural wax) beads remove dead skin cells by buffing them away. These jojoba beads are famous for being the most gentle physical exfoliating ingredient around. Why? Because their round shape rolls over the skin preventing damage, irritation, or tiny tears that bacteria can settle into!
- The second level of exfoliation that this scrub provides is a result of fruit enzymes - pineapple to be exact. Fruit enzymes are amazing hard working scrubbers - without the scrubbing! Instead, they lift off dead skin cells without any abrasion at all! Making Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub a one-two punch for skin that’s congested, clogged, dull, or suffering from uneven skin tone. You see, fruit enzymes can go where jojoba beads can’t - they can flush out debris from inside your pores! This is important because the inside of your pores shed skin cells too! If your skin isn’t completely balanced, or your have chronically congested pores, those skin cells that are shedding inside your pores don’t often get flushed out properly! Fruit enzymes is one way to remedy the situation! (P.s. the other way is to keep your skin well hydrated! Check out Batty’s Hydra Healing Gel to lubricate the inside of your pores so they can naturally flush out debris and dead skin cells!).
Two levels of exfoliation isn’t the only thing that makes this scrub special.
- It also has honey! Why is that important? Well, not only does honey slow the rate of dehydration (hydration is an important factor in balanced skin!), it has amazing skin loving and protecting properties! Honey is antibacterial, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. All those anti-’s add up to very positive results! How’s that for beauty math!
And Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub doesn’t stop there! It also contains vitamin C!
- Why does that matter? Well, vitamin C does a lot of amazing things for the skin, but the benefit that those of us with oily skin and/or acne are most interested in, is its natural ability to reduce redness and discolouration (including uneven colour left over from acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage).
So what are all these exfoliating and skin loving ingredients hanging out in?
- Well, Batty’s handmade, cold-processed whipped soap of course! Just like her natural cold pressed soaps, Batty’s whipped soap is made with traditional soap making methods (the kind that have been used for centuries before all those chemical cleansers were introduced!). Which means you can trust that it’s made with care from the finest ingredients. And that’s important! Why? Because it results in a cleansing whipped soap that removes dirt, debris, and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils / protective barrier (which all adds up to a super gentle whipped soap that won’t dry out your skin!).
If that wasn’t enough, Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub also helps increase cell turnover (which is important for a youthful glow, healing, and reducing the appearance of pigmented acne scars), reduces congestion and clogged pores, smoothes away excess dead skin cell build up (a major cause of dull looking skin), and decreases the potential for clogged pores in the future!
In a nutshell:
- Exfoliates on two levels: gentle round plant-wax "beads" and pineapple fruit enzymes
- Super gentle and 100% natural
- Removes pore clogging dead skin cells
- Removes debris from inside pores thanks to fruit enzymes
- Exfoliates deeper and more thoroughly than a physical/abrasion based scrub
- Promotes a reduction in redness, hyper-pigmentation, and discoloration
- Brightens dull or congested skin
- Helps reduce uneven skin tone
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Aids in reducing the appearance of pigmented acne scars
How to use Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub
- Wet your face with water
- Scoop out a small amount of scrub and gentle rub it on your face in circular motions
- Wash off with water
Tip: If you want more exfoliating power, always remember to use a scrub longer, not harder! Scrubbing longer rather than harder prevents irritation and damage to your skin.
Size: 3.5oz / 100g
Packaged in a glass jar with a metal lid
- Purified water
- Organic saponified olive oil
- Organic saponified castor oil
- Jojoba esters
- Honey (local & ethically harvested)
- Saponified stearic acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin C
- Pineapple extract
Find out more about these icons here.
Oh I love this little bit of magic in a bottle! It smells divine. It works wonderfully for my red, angry, acne prone skin. Removes makeup and leaves me soft and smooth
First of all, this product smells so good I often want to eat it.. this is amazing! best exfoliator i have ever used, it is super gentle for everyday use, and even after using it my skin is supple and soft and not dry or tight at all! Amazing! Just remember, don´t scrub too hard, do it gently but for longer!
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and is super gentle yet effective. I use it every morning in the shower and recently added in an exfoliating mitt after watching Batty's video. It effectively removes all of my dry skin, allowing my makeup to be applied more evenly!
This scrub smells delicious! I like to apply it at the start of a bath or shower and let it sit on my face for a few minutes before I rinse it off (mostly because I want to smell it for a few more minutes before I rinse!). I'll definitely buy it again.
Smells great, feels refreshing.
I started using this product after completing the detox kit. It's absolutely amazing. I really enjoy using it at night as it really has reduced the redness on my face. Not sure how, but it has! This is my go to scrub now, and I will definitely be buying more! #battyforbattys
To say that I was excited about this product is an understatement. I waited so patiently for it to ship and when it got here I immediately went back to my bathroom and tried it out. It does not disappoint. I started with Batty's Detox Kit and loved it , so I started to branch out. I am a sucker for pineapple, so I was sold on this. It feels so amazing on my face. It is thick and creamy and the little jojoba granuals are gentle but effective. I notice an immediate difference after using this product. And when I use it at night in addition to my redness relief gel and primer moisturizer I wake up looking absolutely dewey. It also smells so good (but not overpowering). I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to clear pesky pores and unlock your natural glow. I mean, big time!
I adore this scrub. It smells so yummy, you can smell not just the pineapple but the honey as well. I only use it twice a week but it has done wonders for my blackheads, in combination with charcoal soap and jojoba scrub. I always use the pineapple scrub after I use a mask and my skin feels super clean!
I am post-nursing, my body going through all sorts of crazy hormonal shifts, so my skin really has a rough time. This scrub has been a life saver! When I see the signs of a breakout coming on, I use this scrub before I go to bed in combination with the dead sea mud mask. It often stops the breakout in its tracks. I love it so much, it came with me recently to the Caribbean-- I never leave home without it! You just never know!
This scrub reminds me a lot of Batty's jojoba scrub, but I think the pineapple enzymes make this one more effective. I find my skin very soft after using this scrub and the scent is lovely!