What makes this scrub so awesome
If you’re looking for a scrub that works harder without getting rough with your skin, let me introduce you to Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub!
This naturally gentle scrub exfoliates on two levels.
- The first is on a physical/abrasion based level: Round, soft jojoba (natural wax) beads remove dead skin cells by buffing them away. These jojoba beads are famous for being the most gentle physical exfoliating ingredient around. Why? Because their round shape rolls over the skin preventing damage, irritation, or tiny tears that bacteria can settle into!
- The second level of exfoliation that this scrub provides is a result of fruit enzymes - pineapple to be exact. Fruit enzymes are amazing hard working scrubbers - without the scrubbing! Instead, they lift off dead skin cells without any abrasion at all! Making Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub a one-two punch for skin that’s congested, clogged, dull, or suffering from uneven skin tone. You see, fruit enzymes can go where jojoba beads can’t - they can flush out debris from inside your pores! This is important because the inside of your pores shed skin cells too! If your skin isn’t completely balanced, or your have chronically congested pores, those skin cells that are shedding inside your pores don’t often get flushed out properly! Fruit enzymes is one way to remedy the situation! (P.s. the other way is to keep your skin well hydrated! Check out Batty’s Hydra Healing Gel to lubricate the inside of your pores so they can naturally flush out debris and dead skin cells!).
Two levels of exfoliation isn’t the only thing that makes this scrub special.
- It also has honey! Why is that important? Well, not only does honey slow the rate of dehydration (hydration is an important factor in balanced skin!), it has amazing skin loving and protecting properties! Honey is antibacterial, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory. All those anti-’s add up to very positive results! How’s that for beauty math!
And Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub doesn’t stop there! It also contains vitamin C!
- Why does that matter? Well, vitamin C does a lot of amazing things for the skin, but the benefit that those of us with oily skin and/or acne are most interested in, is its natural ability to reduce redness and discolouration (including uneven colour left over from acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage).
So what are all these exfoliating and skin loving ingredients hanging out in?
- Well, Batty’s handmade, cold-processed whipped soap of course! Just like her natural cold pressed soaps, Batty’s whipped soap is made with traditional soap making methods (the kind that have been used for centuries before all those chemical cleansers were introduced!). Which means you can trust that it’s made with care from the finest ingredients. And that’s important! Why? Because it results in a cleansing whipped soap that removes dirt, debris, and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils / protective barrier (which all adds up to a super gentle whipped soap that won’t dry out your skin!).
If that wasn’t enough, Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub also helps increase cell turnover (which is important for a youthful glow, healing, and reducing the appearance of pigmented acne scars), reduces congestion and clogged pores, smoothes away excess dead skin cell build up (a major cause of dull looking skin), and decreases the potential for clogged pores in the future!
In a nutshell:
- Exfoliates on two levels: gentle round plant-wax "beads" and pineapple fruit enzymes
- Super gentle and 100% natural
- Removes pore clogging dead skin cells
- Removes debris from inside pores thanks to fruit enzymes
- Exfoliates deeper and more thoroughly than a physical/abrasion based scrub
- Promotes a reduction in redness, hyper-pigmentation, and discoloration
- Brightens dull or congested skin
- Helps reduce uneven skin tone
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Aids in reducing the appearance of pigmented acne scars
How to use Batty’s Pineapple Facial Scrub
- Wet your face with water
- Scoop out a small amount of scrub and gentle rub it on your face in circular motions
- Wash off with water
Tip: If you want more exfoliating power, always remember to use a scrub longer, not harder! Scrubbing longer rather than harder prevents irritation and damage to your skin.
Size: 3.5oz / 100g
Packaged in a glass jar with a metal lid
- Purified water
- Organic saponified olive oil
- Organic saponified castor oil
- Jojoba esters
- Honey (local & ethically harvested)
- Saponified stearic acid (natural plant based fatty acid)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin C
- Pineapple extract
Find out more about these icons here.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub!! It smells delicious and I've found that the jojoba beads are a bit smaller than the ones in the pink Mild Scrub, which always used to get stuck in my eyebrows and hairline haha :) I use this every morning and night and love how gentle it is.
I love how this scrub makes my skin feel. It is very gentle, so at first you wonder if it's going to do the job, but afterwards, your skin feels so clean and soft! Love it. Love you Batty!
I love the way my skin feels after using this. It seems to clean at a much deeper level than regular soap because of the pineapple enzymes - you can feel the difference! ...and it smells wonderful!
It's gotta be great when my 15 year old son is using it too! Thanks Batty - you're helping us all out.
I've been using this for a week and it is just amazing! Leaves my skin feeling super smooth and refreshed! Also, it smells soooooo goood...I have been having a hard time not trying to eat it. Definite must have for everyone!
I had to purchase this and I really like it so far. I am hoping that it will be as awesome as the mild jojob scrub, which I just adore.