WHAT MAKES THE BATTY’S BATH WET CLAY MASK SO AWESOME?
Our wet clay mask is a calming and soothing powerhouse for irritated and inflamed skin! It helps balance oils, dissolve serum in clogged pores, reduces redness, and soothes sore and swollen skin.
If you love products that work extra hard and are more than a one-trick pony, the wet clay mask is for you! While the clay mask goes to work detoxing, unclogging, soothing, calming, softening, and spoiling your skin, you can be doing whatever you want! Whether that’s working, watching tv, reading, or having a good laugh with a great friend, the clay mask doesn’t mind! It’s just happy to be along for the ride!
IN A NUTSHELL
- Calms and soothes inflamed/irritated skin from rosacea, wind burn (or other environmental irritants), or acne
- Moisturizes and soften super dry, cracked, calloused, skin.
- Safe for acne prone skin!
- Dissolves blackheads and pull impurities from your pores (detox booster).
- Balances the pH of your skin
- Reduces redness from scars, “sun spots”, rosacea, or acne.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
WHAT OLIVE CLAY REALLY DOES FOR YOUR SKIN
Olive Green Clay is our “go to clay” around here because it’s strengthening for all skin types! This clay has got it going on.It’s the strongest of all clays for detoxification – something that is essential to keeping skin clear and healthy which makes it vital in the care of acne-prone and oily skin.
What else is so great about this clay? The detoxification properties already make Olive Green Clay absolutely amazing but it does more than just that! The minerals in the clay help to rebalance oil flow (another essential element of controlling breakouts), strengthen the skin, and aids in the repair of scars (an added bonus for those of us who have scars left over from previous or long-term breakouts!). The repairing properties for scars also makes Olive Green Clay ideal before, during, and after pregnancy where stretch marks are of concern.
So, the next time you’re applying our primer, or detoxing with one of our facial masks, you know exactly what that wonderful clay is actually doing for your skin! It’s a good feeling isn’t it?
HOW TO USE THE WET CLAY MASK
- Put some of this clay on the trouble areas (or over your full face) and leave it for a couple hours while it goes to work (the longer the better).
- Wash off warm water. Using a face cloth to wipe the clay off is the easiest way.
- Exfoliate well after to remove any impurities that the mask has brought to the surface of your skin. Using an exfoliating cleanser is the best option for most people. Find the right exfoliating product for you here.
- Repeat as often as you’d like. A good guideline is once a week.
- 2 oz / 60 g
- Packaged in an open mouth glass jar
- Mango Seed Butter
- Aloe Vera
- Kaolin (Olive Green Clay)
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E
Find out more about these icons here.
I will be honest, I was super skeptical of this mask when I first put it on. You use a thin layer to cover your face and it doesn't harden like a typical clay mask I have used. But the results after were OUTSTANDING!!! My skin has never felt so soft and is finally starting to clear up acne and rosecea. This product is a must have for anyone's cupboard!
I have found this to be the most gentle clay mask I've tried. Usually they both dry my skin and cause me to break out for weeks but that hasn't been the case with this one. It leaves my skin feeling purified, and it is also easy to remove.
This is the best mask I've found in helping to heal the papules from Rosacea. I love the way it makes my skin feel after leaving it on all night and how it deeply detoxes my pores!!
My older sister has suffered from Rosacea for years, I gave her a jar of Batty’s patchouli facial moisturizer along with the clay mask. Within DAYS her redness had gone down. I went to her house the other day and told her how great her face looked and how it was barely red, she laughed and said OH thats great, because I didn’t even put make up on today!! To me that was wonderful, she had a confidence that I hadn’t seen in a long time. My dad also uses the products on his face and head (he suffers from a rare cancer) and has had radiation on his head and neck causing redness and severe dryness, since he’s been using batty’s products, his redness and dryness have cleared up. PLUS the nurses at the cancer clinic are always commenting on how GREAT he smells I Love how Batty’s products have helped so many people in my life, in such a short time.
Loving Batty’s wet clay mask! I have rosacea and this mask really helps to reduce the redness/itchiness.
Excellent mask - my skin felt cleansed and invigorated after.
THANK FOR THIS MASK! As long as I can remember my face has been red and sore but this mask helped it after just one use! Now I use it twice a week and my skin has never looked better!